Please Note that I have changed address
Go to
Baking Ways / Productive Bytes



Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Model View Controller and Presenter Pattern

In this post I will just give you some link I found that describes quite clearly how the Model View Presenter Pattern (MVP) and the Model View Controller pattern work.
As usual I will add my comment when I have a bit of time, in the mean time I hope you will find these link usefull.




This is an excellent introduction to MVP pattern from Nikola Malovic

Model-View-Presenter-_2800_MVP_2900_-pattern.aspx

Here you will get a closer look to the same pattern in the form of MVP supervising controller from the same author

model-view-presenter-mvp-design-pattern-close-look-part-1-passive-view.aspx

And again the MVP passive view explained with a similar example by Nikola to hightlight the differences with the MVP supervising controller

model-view-presenter-mvp-design-pattern-close-look-part-2-passive-view.aspx

For a comparison between MVP and MVC you can have a look here.

model-view-presenter-mvp-vs-model-view-controller-mvc.aspx

Another excellent and quick introduction to the MVP supervising control pattern can be found here

ModelViewPresenterdesignpatterndatabinding.aspx

MVC_intro12122005162329PM/MVC_intro.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment